Complement Christmas feasting with this refreshingly floral tipple.
- 1 serving elderflower liqueur
- 1 serving gin
- 3 servings tonic water
- 1 serving freshly squeezed grapefruit
- 1 rosemary sprig
- Juniper berries
- Slice of grapefruit
- Rosemary sprig
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin, elderflower liqueur, grapefruit juice and one small sprig of fresh rosemary. Seal the shaker and shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
- Pour the liquid into a glass over ice and top with tonic water.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit, juniper berries and a sprig of rosemary.
Tip: To make a mocktail version, swap out the gin and elderflower liqueur with Seedlip Grove 42 Alcohol Free Spirit and Belvoir Farm Elderflower Cordial.